01. How has LJ changed your life?
In high school, when I first got my LJ (about 8 years ago) it brought me pain. Back then I was unaware of communities where you could talk about your interests and make online contacts and friends. My only friends on there were people I was "friends" with in school. I use the term "friends" very loosely, because there was this miserable boy I hung out with who made really hurtful anonymous comments in my journal. He said mean things like calling me a whore (ha! I remained a virgin all through high school, what was he talking about) and basically telling me I was worthless, noboby liked me, and to just kill myself. I eventually figured out it was him based on the typing style and realized he was just a miserly being who got his kicks off of making people feel bad about themselves. I didn't really use it for years though after that.
I enjoy now it though. Now that I can protect my entries, as I usually use my journal part to vent, not caring who reads it, just to write my feelings down. It's therapeutic. I enjoy the communities I belong to and have met some great people who have made positive impacts on my life. There are still some assholes out there, but I know now to ignore them and not get worked up, which was too much for my 15 year old mind.
02 do you do before bedtime
I usually play on the computer for a bit. Retreat upstairs. Some nights I talk on phone for hour to Kristin or Rose. I usually take a long bubble bath and read a book during, and usually read again for a bit before turning off the light and going to bed. I fall asleep with the tv on, it makes me feel safe.
03. What are you going to have for dinner tonight?
I think it is possible we are going to an Italian restaurant we have a gift card to. I like Italian and it is probably my favorite type of restaurant to go to. It must be authentic Italian, though. I've never been to Olive Garden and don't really feel bad about it.
04. What is the ONE place you want to go before you die if you had the money and the time?
England or the Middle East. England is far more appealing, so I definitely want to go there. But I would also like the see the Middle East. See, my husband has spent so much time there in the military, I would like to see it myself.
05. What scares you?
06. What do you do in your free time?
I have farrrr to much of it. Internet. TV. Knitting. Walking. I'm currently jobless, and it only takes so long to do my daily duties (cooking, cleaning, etc) and once I do that, I'm free.
07. If you could speak another language (meaning one you currently don't know), what would it be?
08. What personal belonging do you have with you everywhere you go
My wedding set. It is the one thing I can guarantee is ALWAYS there as I never take it out. I leave without my purse, I sometimes go braless, what else is left?
09. What was your favorite song or musical group when you were young?
I didn't really have one. When I was young I had alot of different musical tastes. I don't think I really had a favorite. I really liked silverchair though.
10. Are you a risk taker?
11. you name someone over 65 that you find sexy?
I'm not sure. Not saying you cannot be sexy over 65, saying that right now I can't think of someone.
12. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Here. In this house. Hopefully with a good job and one or two children. Hopefully my cats will still be alive.
13. you could be anyone for one day, who would you be?
The president of USA. So I could go and fix everything that's fucked up. Oh, that could take longer than a day!
14. If your friends, co-workers and family were to read your online journal, what would you be most embarrassed about them reading?
All the times I've bitched about them. Yes.
15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married and poor. What fun is it to have all that money but nobody to share it with? I mean, a big mansion is silly without sharing it with someone. Trips around the world wouldn't be as fun alone. Life is more fun when you have someone to share it with.
16. How many children do you want to have, if any
17. What's better: to give or to receive?
Well, who's going to say they don't like to receive? I think they're equal. I get pleasure out of giving because I like to see the happiness that comes as a result, but I also like the receive because I want happiness from getting something, too.
18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one who treats me the best and seems the most genuine.
19. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for £10,000,000?
Just sex? Yes. I could use that money. I wouldn't make a habit of it, but just once for that amount, yes. I could pay off my house, car, etc and still have plenty left over.
20. Would you be happy to live in captivity if a habitat were created for you that included all you need to thrive and all you had to do all day is lounge around being cute for your loving captors?
If I was adored, yes.